Antigen / Lateral Flow Tests
- Use my Pre-Departure Lateral Flow Test as a Day 2 Test
- What does a positive lateral flow test mean to me?
- Is your pre-departure Antigen/RAT/ lateral flow test on the EU's common list of COVID-19 rapid antigen tests?
- My lateral flow test has come back inconclusive, what does this mean?
- What is the difference between RAT tests, antigen and lateral flow?
- Can the antigen/lateral flow tests be used for flying both into and out of the UK?
Login and account help (including upload instructions)
- How can I cancel my order?
- How to access results in your online account
- There isn't an option to upload next to my lateral flow test order in my account
- How to upload photos for the virtual lateral flow test
- Transaction showing as "pending" or "on hold" what does this mean?
- Having issues logging in?
Video Supervised Antigen / Lateral Flow Tests
Certificates & UKAS / Accreditation Questions
- Are LivingCare a UKAS approved provider of COVID-19 testing?
- My certificate says "No Process" what does this mean?
- Do LivingCare provide fit to fly certificates?
- Are LivingCare UKAS/ISO Accredited?
- What date/time will be published on my certificate for travel?
- How long before flying do I need to take my test?
- What days are you open?
- Variants and Proteins / Genes
- I’VE TESTED POSITIVE, WHAT DOES THIS MEAN ?
- Receiving "Invalid Order" error message
- Jet2 Customers - If you miss your flight.
- Can I drop off my postal kit to one of your click and collect sites?